Most Important to US Is Your
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation
UNDERSTANDING THE RISK
Client safety is my top priority and I understand my responsibility. I am certified by beauty safe and I will make sure that safety and sanitization procedures meet the regulatory guidelines for disinfection and hygiene. I run this spa by myself and I will not work if I am sick or anyone in my family is sick. I will post COVID related policies of my spa on my website and also share them with my clients through text messages or emails.
What You Can Do
- Please stay home if you are sick with any cough, cold, fever, runny nose, shortness of breath or have any immune-suppressed conditions or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine.
- Please call to book your appointment. I will do screening measures over the phone and when you arrive.
- Attend the appointment unaccompanied unless it is necessary to bring someone with you.
What I am doing
- Appointment times will be staggered to enable distancing in waiting area.
- I will be taking one client at a time. You may be asked to wait outside or in vehicles and I will text or call clients when the station is ready for them.
- There will be a gap between appointment times to ensure workstation can be properly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected.
- Non-essential high-touch items like magazines, extra furniture will be removed from the waiting area.
- Contactless payment will be preferred (Debit with tap) and cash payments will be avoided where possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for client use as they enter and exit the spa.
- Physical distance of 2 meters will be maintained before and after the service. During the service, I will try to maintain as much physical distance as possible.
- I will wear mask, gloves and face shield, if required.
- Clients will also be required to wear masks before entering the spa.
- Products and tools will be cleaned and disinfected between users.
- Towels, sheets, robes and related items will be changed between clients, and will be washed at end of the day.
- The use of single use tools will be maximized.
- I will wash hands or sanitize before and after providing service to every client and also during the treatment, if needed.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles, railings, chairs, customer counters and payment devices will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- High-touch surfaces in washrooms will also be disinfected regularly.
I want you to feel confident that you will be safe in my spa. I look forward to seeing you all with appropriate safety guidelines. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.